Mediterranean Veggie Wraps
Updated: Nov 17, 2021
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
2 large sprouted whole grain tortillas or (gluten-free tortillas to keep acne-friendly)
2 heaping Tbsp of hummus of choice (I like to use plain or roasted red pepper)
1/2 avocado, mashed
about 2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
tomato slices (or 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped)
2 Tbsp of chopped red onion
8 black olives, chopped
fresh jalapeño slices (optional)
a squeeze of lemon juice
a crack of salt & pepper
a sprinkle of red chili flakes (optional)
Dijon or stone ground mustard
sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
protein of choice: chickpeas or chicken
feta cheese (goat milk)
1. Heat up the tortillas on the stove, if needed.
2. Lay each of tortillas on a sheet of foil.
3. Assemble the wraps by spreading on the hummus and mashed avocado. Then, layer the rest of the ingredients on top.
4. Tuck in the sides of the wrap and wrap tightly with foil.
5. Cut in half with a serrated knife and enjoy!